In the 200th episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys share reflections on our backgrounds, on how we met, and why we started the Catholic Talk Show
A special thank you to everyone who has stuck with us through 200 episodes! We have so much gratitude for all of you!
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys explore the science and forensics of The Crucifixion and what Our Lord physically experienced during His Passion and Death.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What did Jesus actually die from?
• A medical analysis of death from crucifixion
• Were the nails placed in the palms or wrist?
• Archaeological finds of other Roman crucifixions
• Why did blood and water flow from Jesus’ side?
• How many wounds did Jesus have?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:Post Views: 16,299
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys discuss death, Catholic funerals, cremations, and how to die well.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• What happens during the Last Rites?
• Can Catholics be cremated?
• What you need to know about Catholic funerals
• Catholic prayers over the bodies of the dead
• Why priests need to start wearing Black Vestments again
• The lost tradition of the Month’s Mind Mass
• and much more
Post Views: 5,433
By The Catholic Talk Show — 4 years ago
Most people think that Thanksgiving was started by the Pilgrims at Plymouth, but the origins of Thanksgiving are earlier and surprisingly, very Catholic. For example, more than 50 years before the Pilgrims landed in Plymouth, Catholics and Native Americans in Florida were celebrating the actual First Thanksgiving.
On this episode of the Catholic Talk Show, the guys discuss the Catholic origins of Thanksgiving.
Post Views: 7,665