The Vatican naturally has an air of mystery and intrigue to it. It’s no secret that some may speculate on the Church’s most private affairs inside its walled nation.
On this episode, the guys spill the beans on secrets of the Vatican that hardly anyone knows about.
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 4 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys explore the science and forensics of The Crucifixion and what Our Lord physically experienced during His Passion and Death.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What did Jesus actually die from?
• A medical analysis of death from crucifixion
• Were the nails placed in the palms or wrist?
• Archaeological finds of other Roman crucifixions
• Why did blood and water flow from Jesus’ side?
• How many wounds did Jesus have?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:Post Views: 3,297
By The Catholic Talk Show — 1 year ago
When you picture of a Catholic Saint, you probably think of a meek and frail figure. But these 7 saints were some of the toughest people to ever walk the face of the Earth who’s badassery was only eclipsed by their holiness.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The Saint who hired a prostitute every night
- The 70-year old warrior saint
- The most unlikely war hero of all time
- The saint who would likely be an MMA champ in today’s world
- The saint who live for 38 years in the oddest place
- The saint who gave the most defiant answer ever when being tortured
- The female saint who led a guerrilla army against persecution
Post Views: 6,224