The Vatican naturally has an air of mystery and intrigue to it. It’s no secret that some may speculate on the Church’s most private affairs inside its walled nation.
On this episode, the guys spill the beans on secrets of the Vatican that hardly anyone knows about.
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 1 year ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Catholic historian and professor Steve Weidenkopf to tell the real truth about The Inquisition.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What was The Inquisition?
• How many actually people died in The Inquisition?
• What happened during an interrogation?
• Did the Church allow torture?
• Does the Inquisition still exist?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:
Join us on Pilgrimage to Poland and Rome!: jpii.catholictalkshow.comPost Views: 3,978
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
Most people think that Thanksgiving was started by the Pilgrims at Plymouth, but the origins of Thanksgiving are earlier and surprisingly, very Catholic. For example, more than 50 years before the Pilgrims landed in Plymouth, Catholics and Native Americans in Florida were celebrating the actual First Thanksgiving.
On this episode of the Catholic Talk Show, the guys discuss the Catholic origins of Thanksgiving.
Post Views: 4,659
By The Catholic Talk Show — 5 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about the statues of Catholic Saints being destroyed by rioters and protestors, racial issues, and Taylor Marshall vs. Bishop Barron.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• How should Catholics respond?
• Should images of “White” Jesus be taken down?
• The Taylor Marshall vs. Bishop Barron Beef
• What The Iconoclastic Controversy can teach us today
• Should Catholics support “Black Lives Matter”?
• and much more
Post Views: 3,519