In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Fr. Justin Fletcher, a married Catholic priest, to discuss priestly celibacy and whether or not priests should be allowed to get married.
In this episode you will learn:
• The history of priestly celibacy in the Catholic Church
• Why some Catholic priests are allowed to get married
• Does celibacy contribute to sexual abuse?
• What are the challenged married priests face?
• What are the challenges celibate priests face?
• Will allowing married priests solve the priest shortage?
• Has there ever been a married pope?
• and much more!