Saint Patrick’s Day has become one of the biggest celebrations of the year, whether you are Irish or just claim to be on his feast day. On this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys drink some green beers and talk about the REAL Saint Patrick and how his feast become so popular!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What Was Saint Patrick’s Birth Name?
- Was Saint Patrick Even Irish?
- Is The Shamrock A Good Analogy For The Trinity or Heretical?
- Why Drinking Was Illegal on Saint Patrick’s Day In Ireland
- PLUS: The Irish Saint Who Discovered America 1,000 Years Before Columbus!