In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about mind-blowing facts about the Shroud of Turin, including the earliest historical mentions of the Shroud, the science behind the Shroud, and other facts that make the Shroud the most interesting single object on the face of the Earth.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• The ancient Hungarian codex that may be the oldest reference of the Shroud
• What are the Vignon markings and how do they prove authenticity
• The scientific study of pollen on the Shroud that ties the Shroud to Jerusalem
• How the Sudarium of Oviedo connects with the Shroud
• The amazing electromagnetic finding scientists found when they opened Christ’s tomb
• And much more!