On this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, we discuss the craziest Catholic rules you’ve never heard of. From understanding when and why they hit the Pope in the head with a hammer to which animals you can and can’t eat during Lent – this episode covers it all!
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 9 months ago
In this clip, the guys talk about why Catholics eat pork, but Jews and Muslims don’t.
This an excerpt from Episode 3 of The Catholic Talk Show “4 Foods We Owe To The Catholic Church”
Post Views: 864
By The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
On this very special Christmas episode of the Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about the origins of Christmas traditions like stockings and trees, why Jesus WAS born on December 25th, and the crazy story of how the REAL Saint Nick busted a serial killer!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What the “X” in X-mas really means
- Why Saint Nick fills up stockings
- What the REAL Santa Claus looks like according to Catholic relics
- Why Christmas trees are not a pagan origin
- The reason we celebrate Christmas on December 25th
- And much more!
Post Views: 7,324