On this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, we discuss the craziest Catholic rules you’ve never heard of. From understanding when and why they hit the Pope in the head with a hammer to which animals you can and can’t eat during Lent – this episode covers it all!
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
In this episode of the Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about things that Protestants misunderstand about Catholic devotion to Our Mother Mary.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Do Catholics worship Mary?
• Did Mary always stay a virgin?
• Is praying to Mary idolatry?
• Does Mary only appear to Catholics?
• How can Protestants begin to love Mary?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:Post Views: 6,205
By The Catholic Talk Show — 1 year ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys discuss death, Catholic funerals, cremations, and how to die well.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• What happens during the Last Rites?
• Can Catholics be cremated?
• What you need to know about Catholic funerals
• Catholic prayers over the bodies of the dead
• Why priests need to start wearing Black Vestments again
• The lost tradition of the Month’s Mind Mass
• and much more
Post Views: 4,286
By The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Show—the guys talk about the Catholic Church and sports and the fascinating connections between them. Plus all 3 hosts talk about how sports led to their conversions in remarkably different ways.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The origin of the “Hail Mary” play
- How the Catholic Church taught Babe Ruth to play Baseball
- The pro-sports team named after Catholic priests
- Famous athletes that are Catholics
- A debate on whether or not Jesus can hit a curveball
- and much more!
Post Views: 5,995