In this clip, the guys talk about the Catholic Origins of Easter Eggs and The Easter Bunny.
This an excerpt from Episode 32 of The Catholic Talk Show ” The Catholic Origins Of Easter Traditions ”
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Catholic Answers Apologist Jimmy Akin to discuss Catholic teaching on the Occult, Black Magic, and other mysterious dark forces.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• What is the Occult?
• What Aquinas wrote about The Occult
• Are Curses real? Can they be broken?
• Do Witches actually have powers?
• Can Catholics believe in Astrology?
• Do Ghosts exist?
• Do Crystals and Amulets have any effects?
• and much more
• Get the Hallow App FREE for 30 days!
• Get 50% off your first box from Catholic Month.ly!
• St. Thomas Aquinas on the Occult
• Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Podcast
• Jimmy Akin on Catholic Answers
Post Views: 7,091
By The Catholic Talk Show — 5 years ago
On this episode, the guys talk about Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, and Catholic Lenten Traditions – plus the Catholic origin of McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish and the traditional 40 Day Beer Only Lenten Fast!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What foods do Catholics eat on Fat Tuesday?
- Where do the ashes come from for Ash Wednesday?
- What foods can’t Catholics eat during Lent?
- The Catholic origins of the McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish
- The traditional 40-day beer-only Lenten fast
- And Much More!
If you want to support Father Michael Nixon rebuild as was suggested in the episode, you can view his GoFundMe page here
Post Views: 9,255
By The Catholic Talk Show — 4 months ago