The appearance of Our Lady of Guadalupe to Saint Juan Diego in December of 1531 is one of the most amazing and powerful events in human history. The miraculous image she left behind continues to confound scientists and inspire believers nearly 500 years later.
On this Episode of the Catholic Talk Show, the guys share 8 astounding facts about Our Lady of Guadalupe.
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 9 months ago
In this clip, the guys explore where the bones of each of the 12 Apostles located.
This an excerpt from Episode 41 of The Catholic Talk Show “7 Places Every Catholic Should Visit In Their Lifetime”
Post Views: 727
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by former Swiss Guard Andreas Widmer to discuss the inside life and faith of the Pope’s personal security force.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• What does the Swiss Guard do?
• Why do they have to be Swiss?
• What weapons do they use?
• Do they always wear their uniform?
• and much more
• Get the Hallow App FREE for 30 days!
• Get 50% off your first box from Catholic Month.ly!
• The Busch School at The Catholic University of America
• “The Pope and The CEO” by Andreas Widmer
Post Views: 2,206