Are you a bad Catholic if you smoke, drink, swear, and use drugs?
On this episode of the Catholic Talk Show, we are joined by Michael Knowles from The Daily Wire to discuss those common vices that have stigmas attached to them.
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys discuss little known facts about the foster-father of Our Lord, Saint Joseph. You’ll learn how Saint Joseph met the Virgin Mary, why he is known as the Terror of Demons, the end-times prophecy of how his body will be discovered, and much more!
In this episode you’ll learn:
• How did Saint Joseph Meet Mary?
• Was Saint Joseph and old-widower or a young virgin?
• Why are no words of Saint Joseph recorded in the Bible?
• Where is Saint Joseph buried, or was he assumed into Heaven?
• Why are demons terrified of Saint Joseph?
• And much more!
Post Views: 8,439
By The Catholic Talk Show — 1 year ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys explore the science and forensics of The Crucifixion and what Our Lord physically experienced during His Passion and Death.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What did Jesus actually die from?
• A medical analysis of death from crucifixion
• Were the nails placed in the palms or wrist?
• Archaeological finds of other Roman crucifixions
• Why did blood and water flow from Jesus’ side?
• How many wounds did Jesus have?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:Post Views: 6,874
By The Catholic Talk Show — 6 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about Saint Peter, the Prince of the Apostles and The First Pope.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• Who was Simon Bar-Jonah?
• Why was his name changed to Peter?
• Was St. Peter married? Did he have children?
• Was St. Peter really the first pope?
• How was Saint Peter executed?
• Where are St. Peter’s bones?
• and much more
• Get the Hallow App FREE for 30 days!
• Get 50% off your first box from Catholic Month.ly!
Post Views: 2,551