On this episode of the Catholic Talk Show the guys sample and rank Trappist beers while discussing Catholic monasticism.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why do Catholic monks brew beer?
• What makes a beer a “Trappist”
• What else do Catholic monks make that you can buy?
• How many Trappist beers are there?
• What do Salt & Vinegar crickets taste like?
• and much more
Show Notes & Links:
Trappist Beer websites:
- International Trappist Association – https://www.trappist.be/en
- Chimay – https://chimay.com/us/
- Rochefort – http://www.trappistes-rochefort.com/
- Achel – http://www.achelsekluis.org/pageNL/home.html
- Orval – http://www.orval.be/en/home/Abbey
- Westmalle – https://www.trappistwestmalle.be/
- Sint-Sixtus Abbey (Westvleteren) – http://www.sintsixtus.be
- Monastery Greetings – https://www.monasterygreetings.com