In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Fr. Justin Fletcher to discuss why traditional Catholic practices and devotions are so important and which ones should be brought back.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What are Rogation Days?
• What are Ember Days?
• What Is The First Friday Devotion?
• Why Altar Rails make more sense that lines?
• Why don’t Catholics still have meatless Fridays?
• What is the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter?
Show Notes & Links:
- Personal Ordinate of the Chair of Saint Peter – https://ordinariate.net/
- Rogation Days
- Ember Days
- First Friday Devotion