Being the Pope, the successor of Saint Peter and the Vicar of Christ isn’t always as straightforward as it may seem. In fact, sometimes, it gets downright weird.
In this episode of the Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about some the craziest things Popes have experienced and done.
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
On this episode, the guys talk about Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, and Catholic Lenten Traditions – plus the Catholic origin of McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish and the traditional 40 Day Beer Only Lenten Fast!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What foods do Catholics eat on Fat Tuesday?
- Where do the ashes come from for Ash Wednesday?
- What foods can’t Catholics eat during Lent?
- The Catholic origins of the McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish
- The traditional 40-day beer-only Lenten fast
- And Much More!
If you want to support Father Michael Nixon rebuild as was suggested in the episode, you can view his GoFundMe page here
Post Views: 6,869
By The Catholic Talk Show — 12 months ago
On the 100th Episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys welcome YOU our listeners as our guest and answer your questions and get your feedback on the show!
In this episode, we will discuss:
• We respond to video submissions
• What topics we will try to cover soon
• What episodes did we think were disappointing
• Why we got started
• and much more!
Post Views: 2,571
By The Catholic Talk Show — 6 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by John Edwards who tells his powerful conversion from a heartbreaking life of cocaine, porn, and lies into a guy in the pews.
Post Views: 2,993