In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys explore the science and forensics of The Crucifixion and what Our Lord physically experienced during His Passion and Death.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What did Jesus actually die from?
• A medical analysis of death from crucifixion
• Were the nails placed in the palms or wrist?
• Archaeological finds of other Roman crucifixions
• Why did blood and water flow from Jesus’ side?
• How many wounds did Jesus have?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources: