In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Ray Grijalba to discuss scientific evidence for Eucharistic Miracles.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• What can science show about Eucharistic Miracles?
• The shocking common element in all Eucharistic Miracles
• What Eucharistic Miracles show to the faithful
• The Eucharistic Miracles of Tixtla & Buenos Aires
• Why the Lanciano Miracle is so amazing
• and much more
• Exodus 90
• Ave Maria University
Show Notes & Links:
• To help fund the Eucharistic Miracle film project go here https://www.christianchannel.com/crowdfund-films
• 9-minute video on Eucharistic miracles with doctor interviews
• Dr. Zugibe video
• Tixtla lab video
• Dr. Serafini interview
• Dr. Lazo interview
• Dr. DeGregorio interview
• Lanciano report (in English)
• Dr. Lazo explains the blood coming from the inside of the host
• Dr. Zugibe official statement
• Book containing Buenos Aires documents
• Book containing Tixtla documents
6 comments on Scientific Evidence of Eucharistic Miracles
This was an excellent idea for a podcast and an excellent podcast. Sadly, I, for one, needed to hear about the proofs of transubstantiation. I had believed the sacrament of the Eucharist to be symbolic. I had no idea that the flesh of a human heart was involved. God revealing Himself in a scientific manner. As Ray said, it is as if Jesus is saying if you need to see me, here I am. I learned the blood type of Jesus is probably AB. The universal donor type. Either universal receiver or universal donor. Positive or negative. AB negative is the rarest blood type. God thinks of everything. He is definitely awesome and we should be awestruck on a daily basis in our relationship. The wonder of God. The wonder of our personal God.
I most definitely will check out the links within this podcast and the movie next summer.
I hope you guys enjoyed the holidays with your loved ones, and welcome back! You were missed but you came back hitting the ground running with this podcast. It was a learning experience as well as an uplifting one. I feel more connected to God coming out of the podcast than I did going into it. I understand more fully what a gift the Eucharist truly is. I had been working my way slowly to that realization and you guys took me the rest of the way on my journey. I was never fully comfortable with the body and blood of Christ until this podcast.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
I want peace of my mind
I don’t think I’ll ever receive the Eucharist the way I have before this show. It will be far more precious. Thank you
RE: GREAT CATHOLIC COLLEGES, NOT TO DEMINISH AVE MARIA COLLEGE THERE IS ANOTHER GREAT CATHOLIC COLLEGE FRANSICAN UNIVERSITY IN STEUBENVILLE OHIO. I UNDERSTAND THAT SINCE AVE MARIA IS A SPONSOR YOU NEED TO FEATURE THEM, HOWEVER; DO NOT FORGET THIS OTHER GREAT CATHOLIC COLLEGE.
all we want is peer reviewed papers to show to atheists who ask for them… It is like looking for a needle in a hay stack trying to find scientific papers on any Miracles within the Church.. It begs the question why?