The Popemobile is probably the single most famous car in the entire world and its history is fascinating and has more turns and twists than a mountain road.
On this Episode of the Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about the history of papal transportation, from the horse-drawn carriages and trains to custom-made Mercedes, Ferraris, and Lamborghinis. Jump in, buckle up, and get ready for a ride!!!
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
Everybody dies, and YOU will too. So that leads to an important question: What happens when we die? In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about what the Catholic Church teaches about death and the afterlife.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Is your soul judged immediately when you die?
- What can your body do in Heaven?
- What have Saints who have seen Heaven said about it?
- Will we eat in Heaven? Will we wear clothes?
- Does time pass in Heaven?
- And much more!
Post Views: 7,050
By The Catholic Talk Show — 9 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, we discuss the impact of the Coronavirus on Catholics and how the Catholic Church and saints have dealt with plagues throughout history.
In this episode, you will learn:
• Who are the patron saints against plagues?
• Who was Saint Corona?
• How have plagues shaped the history of the Church?
• What can Catholics do during quarantines and pandemics?
• Which Saint used science and faith to battle medieval plagues?
• How a Pope miraculously saved Rome from a plague
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:Post Views: 5,083
By The Catholic Talk Show — 4 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys discuss whether or not Mass attendance levels will plummet or rebound after months of coronavirus-related restrictions and dispensations from the Bishops.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• Will there be a large drop in Mass Attendance?
• How will Bishop lift the dispensations from Mass?
• How will priests handle full-scale re-opening?
• Will there be a fight between the Church & Government?
• What needs to be done to prevent a decline?
• and much more
Post Views: 2,039