In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by His Excellency Bishop Felipe J. Estévez to discuss his exile from Communist Cuba, his calling to the priesthood and the episcopacy, the founding of American Catholicism in St. Augustine Florida, and much more.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• Bishop Estévez’s escape from Cuba in the covert Pedro Pan Operation
• How Communism uses propaganda to control
• How American Catholicism originates in St. Augustine Florida
• How Bishop Estévez helped create the Catholic Talk Show?!?
• Why Catholics need to go on a Florida Pilgrimage
• and much more
• Join Us On Pilgrimage to Fatima
• Men’s Catholic Outdoor Expeditions
• Women’s Catholic Outdoor Expeditions
4 comments on Communism, Propaganda, & Faith With Bishop Felipe Estévez
I’m from Fort Wayne Indiana listening!! Great podcast !! I enjoy your guys show and love the content!! As a catholic ley man my heart has been set on fire about two years ago and found your show . So I’ve been enjoying for awhile! Thank you
Thank you do much for this wonderful podcast! I cried when you cried Father Rich! I visited St. Augustine years ago prior to my reversion to the faith, now because of this talk, hope to visit it again, but this time through the eyes of faith. God bless you guys! 🙏🏼
Thank you so much for a most inspiring show.your excellency May God bless you.you are all in our prayers forever and ever.
What a wonderful, beautiful, show! I just loved it! What an amazing Bishop! God bless you all in your ministries! 💜