On this episode, the guys talk about Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, and Catholic Lenten Traditions – plus the Catholic origin of McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish and the traditional 40 Day Beer Only Lenten Fast!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What foods do Catholics eat on Fat Tuesday?
- Where do the ashes come from for Ash Wednesday?
- What foods can’t Catholics eat during Lent?
- The Catholic origins of the McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish
- The traditional 40-day beer-only Lenten fast
- And Much More!
If you want to support Father Michael Nixon rebuild as was suggested in the episode, you can view his GoFundMe page here