In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Brandon Vogt to discuss the theological and philosophical proofs for the existence of God.
Get The FREE “Answering Atheism” Course Here:
In this episode, we will discuss:
• The single best argument for the existence of God
• Can God’s existence be proven?
• Why our society NEEDS philosophy
• What atheists get wrong about “truth”
• and much more
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
On this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about Catholic superheroes like Daredevil, Deadpool, The Punisher, and Batman. Plus, we talk about the 3 Catholic saints who are actually Marvel superheroes!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How the Daredevil series revolves around the character’s Catholic faith
- The brutal Marvel character that was actually in seminary
- The time Batman was a Catholic Monk
- Why Superman goes to a Catholic priest when he needs help
- When Pope St. John Paul II had his own Marvel comic book
- and much more!
Post Views: 7,245
By The Catholic Talk Show — 1 year ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about what the Bible and The Catholic Church actually teach about sex.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• How are celibate priests qualified to teach about sex?
• What does the Bible and the Catechism actually say about sex?
• The Propechy of Pope St. Paul Vi about the sexual revolution…
• Why Pope St. John Paul II’s “Theology of the Body” is so important
• What sin sends people to Hell according to Our Lady of Fatima?
• What is natural family planning? Is it just Catholic birth control?
• and much more!
Post Views: 7,187
By The Catholic Talk Show — 9 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by author Paul George to discuss why so many in our society are so deeply unhappy and how to find true happiness.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What is causing so many people to be unhappy?
• What effect does social media have on unhappiness?
• Does having religion make you happier?
• The 6 things saints say you must do to be happy
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:Post Views: 3,948