Did you know McDonald’s Filet-o-Fish was created in 1962 in Ohio because of Catholic Lenten practices and a bet about fish versus pineapple? Here’s the story…
This an excerpt from Episode 25 of The Catholic Talk Show “Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, & Catholic Lenten Traditions”
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Catholic historian and professor Steve Weidenkopf to tell the real truth about The Inquisition.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What was The Inquisition?
• How many actually people died in The Inquisition?
• What happened during an interrogation?
• Did the Church allow torture?
• Does the Inquisition still exist?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:
Join us on Pilgrimage to Poland and Rome!: jpii.catholictalkshow.comPost Views: 7,304
By The Catholic Talk Show — 4 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about the teachings of Jesus Christ
In this episode, we will discuss:
• Why Jesus was the greatest teacher of all time
• Which of Jesus’ teaching were the MOST important?
• How His teachings became common sayings
• Jesus’ last words from The Cross
• and much more
Post Views: 1,306
By The Catholic Talk Show — 4 years ago
Being the Pope, the successor of Saint Peter and the Vicar of Christ isn’t always as straightforward as it may seem. In fact, sometimes, it gets downright weird.
In this episode of the Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about some the craziest things Popes have experienced and done.
Post Views: 7,543