- Where does the word “God” come from?
- What would Jesus have been known as during His time on Earth?
- What does Mary’s name mean?
- What do the names of each Apostle mean?
- And Much More!
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Fr. Justin Fletcher, a married Catholic priest, to discuss priestly celibacy and whether or not priests should be allowed to get married.
In this episode you will learn:
• The history of priestly celibacy in the Catholic Church
• Why some Catholic priests are allowed to get married
• Does celibacy contribute to sexual abuse?
• What are the challenged married priests face?
• What are the challenges celibate priests face?
• Will allowing married priests solve the priest shortage?
• Has there ever been a married pope?
• and much more!Post Views: 6,420
By The Catholic Talk Show — 6 months ago
In this clip, the guys talk about references in the Bible to Unicorns and what they actually mean.
This an excerpt from Episode 1 of The Catholic Talk Show “7 Weird Things You May Have Missed In The Bible”
Post Views: 340