In this clip, the guys talk about why Catholics eat pork, but Jews and Muslims don’t.
This an excerpt from Episode 3 of The Catholic Talk Show “4 Foods We Owe To The Catholic Church”
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 11 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about amazing and obscure sites in Rome that every Catholic should visit in their lifetime and our upcoming pilgrimage to Poland and Rome.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What is under The Vatican?
• The Church in Rome with the embaled hearts of 22 Popes
• The location where St. Paul was martyred
• Where to see the sign that hung above Jesus on The Cross
• Where to see the head of St. John the Baptist
• The peaceful Abbey that makes amazing beer
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:
Join us on Pilgrimage to Poland and Rome!: jpii.catholictalkshow.comPost Views: 4,060
By The Catholic Talk Show — 1 year ago
On this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys discuss what the Catholic Church will be like 100 years in the future. Will it be a small persecuted remnant or will the Church be founding parishes in space?
In this episode you will learn:
• Will the Church have fewer or more adherents?
• What will the demographics of the Church look like?
• Will there be married priests or female priests?
• Will the Catholic Church be forced back into the catacombs?
• Will there be reunifications with the Orthodox and Protestants?
• What impact will future technology have on the Catholic Church?
• and more!Post Views: 4,515
By The Catholic Talk Show — 16 hours ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by His Excellency, Bishop David Toups of the Diocese of Beaumont to discuss the theology and role of Catholic Bishops.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• How are Bishops different than Priests?
• How does a priest get considered for the role of Bishop?
• How do you get told you’re becoming a Bishop?
• Should Catholics trust the Bishops?
• and much more
Post Views: 58