In this clip, the guys talk about why Catholics eat pork, but Jews and Muslims don’t.
This an excerpt from Episode 3 of The Catholic Talk Show “4 Foods We Owe To The Catholic Church”
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 5 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Show—the guys talk about the Catholic Church and sports and the fascinating connections between them. Plus all 3 hosts talk about how sports led to their conversions in remarkably different ways.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- The origin of the “Hail Mary” play
- How the Catholic Church taught Babe Ruth to play Baseball
- The pro-sports team named after Catholic priests
- Famous athletes that are Catholics
- A debate on whether or not Jesus can hit a curveball
- and much more!
Post Views: 7,795
By The Catholic Talk Show — 1 year ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys share fascinating facts about the history and use of Church Bells.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• Why Demons fear Church Bells
• How Bells were used as Secret Codes
• Why Bells are “Baptized”
• The proper name of Church Bells
• and much more
Post Views: 2,647