In this clip, the guys talk about why Catholics eat pork, but Jews and Muslims don’t.
This an excerpt from Episode 3 of The Catholic Talk Show “4 Foods We Owe To The Catholic Church”
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
Pack your bags for this episode of The Catholic Talk Show as we take you around the globe to 7 amazing Catholic pilgrimage locations you should see before you die!
In this episode you’ll learn:
• The Ancient walking pilgrimage route to the tomb of an Apostle
• The location of “The Gates of Hell” revealed by Jesus
• The macabre Church decorated entirely in human bones
• The unexpected location of the largest Church in the world
• The location of the tombs of each of the Apostles
• And much more!
Post Views: 6,548
By The Catholic Talk Show — 7 months ago
Did you know McDonald’s Filet-o-Fish was created in 1962 in Ohio because of Catholic Lenten practices and a bet about fish versus pineapple? Here’s the story…
This an excerpt from Episode 25 of The Catholic Talk Show “Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, & Catholic Lenten Traditions”
Post Views: 584
By The Catholic Talk Show — 11 months ago
In this video, the guys explore what Jesus would have actually been called and what His real name was.
This an excerpt from Episode 34 of The Catholic Talk Show ” What Are The Real Names of God, Jesus, & The Apostles? ”
Post Views: 1,222