In this clip, the guys talk about why Catholics eat pork, but Jews and Muslims don’t.
This an excerpt from Episode 3 of The Catholic Talk Show “4 Foods We Owe To The Catholic Church”
You Might also like
Where Are The 12 Apostles Buried?By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
In this clip, the guys explore where the bones of each of the 12 Apostles located.
This an excerpt from Episode 41 of The Catholic Talk Show “7 Places Every Catholic Should Visit In Their Lifetime”
Post Views: 2,551
The 7 Scariest Things In The BibleBy The Catholic Talk Show — 8 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys explore the most terrifying and frightening things found in The Holy Bible.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• The Terrifying Zombie Vision in Ezekiel
• The Ghostly & Ominous Apparition in Daniel
• The Walking Dead in Zechariah
• The Pigs & Demons In The Gospel
• and much more
• Join Us On Pilgrimage to Fatima
• Get the #1 Catholic prayer app Hallow now!
• Find Freedom with Exodus 90 – Try the App Free
Post Views: 1,966
7 Secrets Catholic Exorcists Want You To KnowBy The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Charles Fraune, author of the book “Slaying Dragons”, to discuss exorcism, demons, blessed and cursed items, and other secrets that Exorcists want everyone to know.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What motivates demons to attack us?
• Identifying the stages of demonic attack
• What do demons reveal during an exorcism?
• What items should you have blessed in your home?
• What holy items should you get to protect yourself?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:
Join us on Pilgrimage to Poland and Rome!: jpii.catholictalkshow.com
“Slaying Dragons” by Charles Fraune: Learn More
Exodus 90: exodus90.com
Hallow: hallow.appPost Views: 12,999