In this clip, the guys talk about how Pope Clement VIII baptized coffee.
This an excerpt from Episode 3 of The Catholic Talk Show “Foods We Owe To The Catholic Church”
You Might also like
Protesting San Francisco Mass Restrictions W/ Archbishop CordileoneBy The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Archbishop Cordileone of San Francisco to discuss the unjust and draconian restrictions put on the Mass in San Francisco.
SIGN THE PETITION
In this episode, we will discuss:
• The Archbishop’s response to Nancy Pelosi
• The insane and unfair restrictions in San Francisco
• How the Archdiocese is following the science
• How you can help the fight
• and much more
Post Views: 6,179
The Miraculous Divine Mercy & The Visions of Saint FaustinaBy The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys explore the history and miracles around the Divine Mercy image and Saint Faustina Kowalska. Jesus, I Trust In You!
In this episode, you will learn:
• What visions did Saint Faustina experience?
• Where is the original Divine Mercy image?
• Are The Divine Mercy & The Shroud of Turin related?
• Why was the Divine Mercy suppressed by the Vatican?
• What role did Pope St. John Paul II have?
• How to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:
Join us on Pilgrimage to Poland and Rome!: jpii.catholictalkshow.com
Exodus 90: exodus90.com
Covenant Eyes: covenanteyes.comPost Views: 8,688
Catholic Prophecies About The End Of The WorldBy The Catholic Talk Show — 4 years agoThe End Is Near! …or is it? On this episode, the guys talk about Catholic prophecies that predict the destruction of the Church and the end of times.In this episode you’ll learn about:
- What did Nostradamus predict about the Church?
- Did Saint Malachy predict Pope Francis would be the last pope?
- The end time prediction hidden in the art of a Roman church
- What Is the TRUE 3rd Secret of Fatima?
- and much more!
Post Views: 13,521
One comment on “The Pope Who Baptized Coffee”
Pope Clement thank you so much! As Lorelei Gilmore, of the series The Gilmore Girls, wisely declares every morning on the set – “Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!”. The rule of three applies. Three is a number that appears throughout the New Testament.
So, we have a saint for practically everything under the sun but no saint for coffee! I agree Ryan Scheel that we should get a conclave together at the nearest Dunkin Donuts and get Clement beatified or whatever the first step is towards sainthood. He saves many a soul by waking them up in the morning so that they are able to function.