In this clip, the guys talk about how Pope Clement VIII baptized coffee.
This an excerpt from Episode 3 of The Catholic Talk Show “Foods We Owe To The Catholic Church”
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 3 years ago
On this episode, the guys talk about Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, and Catholic Lenten Traditions – plus the Catholic origin of McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish and the traditional 40 Day Beer Only Lenten Fast!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What foods do Catholics eat on Fat Tuesday?
- Where do the ashes come from for Ash Wednesday?
- What foods can’t Catholics eat during Lent?
- The Catholic origins of the McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish
- The traditional 40-day beer-only Lenten fast
- And Much More!
If you want to support Father Michael Nixon rebuild as was suggested in the episode, you can view his GoFundMe page here
Post Views: 7,021
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys talk about great movies that every Catholic should watch.
- The Passion of The Christ
- Nacho Libre
- Molokai: The Story of Father Damien
- For Greater Glory
- The Song of Bernadette
- The Rite
- The Scarlet and the Black
- A Man For All Seasons
Post Views: 11,918
By The Catholic Talk Show — 8 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Alex Jones from the Hallow App to discuss 5 things people misunderstand or get wrong about praying.
Get the #1 Prayer App Hallow for 30 days free here: 👉 http://hallow.com/catholictalkshow
In this episode, we will discuss:
• Does God only listen to certain prayers?
• Why don’t some prayer get “answered”?
• The most common reason people STOP praying
• 3 types of prayers you probably don’t pray enough
• Should prayers be memorized or not?
• and much more
Post Views: 3,732