In this clip, the guys talk about how Pope Clement VIII baptized coffee.
This an excerpt from Episode 3 of The Catholic Talk Show “Foods We Owe To The Catholic Church”
You Might also like
By The Catholic Talk Show — 2 years ago
Are you a bad Catholic if you smoke, drink, swear, and use drugs?
On this episode of the Catholic Talk Show, we are joined by Michael Knowles from The Daily Wire to discuss those common vices that have stigmas attached to them.
Post Views: 5,828
By The Catholic Talk Show — 1 year ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys are joined by Charles Fraune, author of the book “Slaying Dragons”, to discuss exorcism, demons, blessed and cursed items, and other secrets that Exorcists want everyone to know.
In this episode, you will learn:
• What motivates demons to attack us?
• Identifying the stages of demonic attack
• What do demons reveal during an exorcism?
• What items should you have blessed in your home?
• What holy items should you get to protect yourself?
• and much more
Show Links & Resources:Post Views: 9,492
By The Catholic Talk Show — 9 months ago
In this episode of The Catholic Talk Show, the guys discuss whether or not Mass attendance levels will plummet or rebound after months of coronavirus-related restrictions and dispensations from the Bishops.
In this episode, we will discuss:
• Will there be a large drop in Mass Attendance?
• How will Bishop lift the dispensations from Mass?
• How will priests handle full-scale re-opening?
• Will there be a fight between the Church & Government?
• What needs to be done to prevent a decline?
• and much more
Post Views: 2,452